Get directions on the web:
2001 N 5th Ave, River Grove IL: YahooMaps MapQuest GoogleMaps RTA.
1. Take Irving Park exit (#19).
2. Turn RIGHT (South) onto River Rd.
3. Continue 2.3 miles to 5th Ave (right fork).
4. Continue .5 miles to 2001 5th Ave, on left.
1. Take exit #20 to 1st Ave (IL-171) North.
2. Go NORTH 2.5 miles to North Ave.
3. Turn LEFT onto North Avenue go 1 block.
4. Turn RIGHT onto 5th Ave go .5 miles.
5. End at 2001 5th Ave, on right.
USING CHICAGO STREETS:
Various Chicago streets go all the way from the lake to nearby Triton. By Chicago's grid system, Triton is located at about 2000 North and 8700 West. Though it may be slower than the highways, one could take North Avenue (.5mi S), Belmont (1.5mi N) or Harlem (1.5mi E) virtually all the way there. It's a few miles Sourth/West of Harlem/Irving Plaza. From North Avenue go just West of 1st Ave/Thatcher/IL-171/Kiddieland to turn onto 5th Ave Northbound, continue .4 miles to the gym on your right.
From CHICAGO NORTH SIDE:
1. Take Irving Park West to Forest Preserve Dr. (before Rolling Stones, after Harlem).
2. Turn LEFT onto Forest Preserve Dr.
3. Turn RIGHT onto Belmont (left hand lane, at end of Forest Preserve Dr.).
4. Turn LEFT onto River Rd.
5. Take RIGHT FORK onto 5th Ave (past Tiki bar, past Fullerton).
6. End at 2001 5th Ave, on left.
USING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
Pace bus #331
travels 5th Ave stopping at Triton, Southbound from Lawrence+Cumberland (CTA Blue/OHare line). Use the RTA Travel Planning
system or call 773-836-7000 for complete advice.